Multipulse has vast experience in the repair and refurbishment of equipment across the rail, aerospace and telecommunication sectors. This range of refurbishment work includes:
• Electronics and electrical assemblies
• Control systems and driver desk monitoring kits
• CCI/CCU alarm and fan modules for communications equipment
• Train test diagnostic and monitoring equipment
• Uninterruptable power supply units
• Ancillary cables and harnesses for all types of applications
• Flight simulator power cabinets
At our on-site facility our highly-skilled teams restore, refurbish, and repair equipment back to the appropriate standard.
We are also the UK and Ireland hub for all repairs of Holmco handsets, where our dedicated test and repair facility includes a Holmco Acoustic Tester. This equipment tests and verifies microphone, receiver and Push To Talk (PTT) buttons, ensuring repaired and serviced handsets are returned to the manufacturer’s specification.