Multipulse was established in 1984, quickly becoming a key infrastructure contractor to the mobile telecoms industry, working closely with leading OEMs. We later focused our technical skills onto the rail and transportation industries, where we have attained an enviable reputation for technical expertise and for successfully delivering complex turnkey projects.
We are currently delivering major projects across the rail and transportation sectors, including:
- Trainborne RETB radio system for vehicles used in remote locations including the West Highland Line route in Scotland.
• Trainborne solutions including Wi-Fi, CCTV, public information systems and remote monitoring devices.
• Train energy metering systems including both AC and DC systems
• GSM-R installation kits, supply logistics, testing equipment, handsets and spares
• Train Protection Warning System (TPWS) calibration and maintenance
Our work across some of the rail industry’s most complex programmes has proven our ability to deliver a complete project management package from initial design to implementation and test. Our team has enviable experience in delivering projects at the cutting edge of rail refurb technology.
View our approvals: